Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tiggerrrrr's Trrrrrick or Trrrrrreat

Oh hello there! I've been busy with a lot of things (Facebook!) lately that I (intentionally) forgot to update this blog. I've been lag way way behind already! Guess when the pictures were taken? October 31, 2009!!!

Yup. About a month ago, my baby and I attended a Trick or Treat party at SPi Compound, Paranaque City, where I've been working (un)fortunately for the past 100 years! Haha that's how long already.

Back to the party. Vien was Tigger! Isn't already obvious? Haha. He was so scary cute, no? I love his costume for a very cheap price bought by (who else?) me at Market Market, Global City. I bought that outfit out of impulse! The very second I've confirmed from my hubby that our trip to Bicol was cancelled, we hurriedly went to Market Market to buy Vien a costume. Good thing, the mall was jampacked with halloween costumes and it was no sweat looking for one. Voila! My little man was little Tigger!

at home ... errr a tiger with a sword? sooo scary! :p
now at the party, still feeling at home because of the puzzle mat! he loves it!

look how excited he was upon seeing the mat!

with his newest ka-tropa!


aww! this is too cute for me!

My little Tigger had fun fun fun!!! I enjoyed it, too. We will definitely be back next year! Hmmm... already thinking of his costume next halloween! It would be something "human", for a change! Eksayting!

1 comment: