Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Own Superhero

Ever since my mag-ama have watched Superman Returns, my son has never forgotten this very buffed super hero. And so we bought a Superman toy for him. Remember this post? Yup folks, it's official! Superman is Vien's fave character so far. Ok, one of the few ones hehe... He also likes Lightning McQueen of Pixar's Cars pala. But nah, Superman tops in the list, at least that's what I've been seeing.

He loves to "fly" Superman with matching sound effects - vvvvoooommm! Not to mention some splashes of laway from here and there hehehe...

Even his blanket with Superman print doesn't go unnoticed =)



So we decided to go to the mall and find him a Superman shirt. Alas!


Hay... my heart is full of love for this little dude. He is showing a personality that kinda resembles that of his father. And sometimes, I see a little me in him. It's amazing to witness a human being unfolds little by little, knowing that this little human being came from you. My own little superhero. He saves my every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment